Melissa TX Homepage

Police Department Record Request

Open Records Request - Police Department ONLY

Fill out this form for Police Department Records Requests 

Crash Reports

If you are requesting a copy of a Texas Peace Officer's Crash Report, you do not need to submit a Public Information Request. For more information, visit the Crash Reports page.

All requests should include enough description and detail about the information requested to enable the City to identify and locate the information requested accurately.

Body-Worn Camera Footage

To request body-worn camera footage, you must fill out the Authorization Form in addition to the Public Records Request Form.

Payment information for Police Department Information Requests

The Police Department only accepts cash or checks; checks can be made out to The City of Melissa. 

Please visit the City Secretary's page for all other Public Records Requests.

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow