Leak Adjustment

Current residential or commercial customers of the City may request an adjustment to any water bill from the City for extra water used due to damage or an identified leak that has been repaired.


To make a request for a leak adjustment, you may complete the Request for Leak Adjustment Form or request a paper form via mail or in-person to City of Melissa Utility Billing at:
3411 Barker Avenue
Melissa, Texas 75454:

  • You will be required to provide a receipt of repair from a plumber.
    • If you fixed the leak yourself, please submit the receipt of materials purchased for repair.

Applications must be received by the City within 30 days of the repair of the leak. The City will only make an adjustment to the most recent bill affected by the repaired leak; multi-month adjustments will not be made.