How do I pay my traffic ticket?
To pay the fine in full, simply enter a plea of guilty or no contest on the reverse side of the citation and sign where requested. If you are mailing your plea and payment, it must be paid by or postmarked by the court date/due date indicated on the front of the citation above your signature. If you are unable to pay the fine you may request a payment plan. This request is typically made before the Judge and established by the clerk. If you need more than 30 days to pay the balance, the State requires the Court to add an additional $25.00 to the total amount due. You must make the payments as indicated on the payment agreement, failure to do so will result in the issuance of a warrant for your arrest.
Method of payments: Cash, money order, and/or personal check. **(The Court will not accept payment with check if you are paying a warrant). For all credit card payments, please call 1-800-444-1187 or pay online.
Mail all payments and correspondence to:
Melissa Municipal Court
3411 Barker Avenue
Melissa, TX 75454
How do I pay my utility bill?
There are many convenient payment options available for paying your utility bill to the City of Melissa:
- Auto pay using ACH or Credit/Debit Card* - MUST sign up with FATHOM Customer Care or complete form available in the U2You Customer Portal
- *Note you must sign-up at least 7 business days before the Bill Due Date in order to pay using ACH on the current bill*
- In office at: Melissa City Hall at 3411 Barker Avenue during regular department business hours (M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- Curbside drop box in front of City Hall at 3411 Barker Avenue - available 24 hours, 7 days a week
- By Phone with Credit/Debit Card* or e-check at: 855-266-4941, M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- 24 hour IVR available for after hours payments and Bilingual (Español) Support.
- By mail to: City of Melissa, PO Box 52747, Phoenix, AZ 85072 (Remittance Coupon included in bill)
- Online Bill Pay - whether a one time payment or all the time, you can pay online with credit/debit card or e-check.
- Customers are assessed a convenience fee of 2.8% or $1 (whichever is higher) by the credit card processor if choosing to pay your bill by credit/debit card (both one-time and recurring) - Learn more.
Any questions regarding your bill, please contact our Customer Care partner FATHOM at (855) 266-4941, 8:00 am. to 5:00 p.m. M-F.