The mission of the Utility Billing Department is to ensure accuracy and efficiency in the assessment, distribution, and collection of utility charges. We will strive to provide customer service that will exceed all expectations by listening to our customers and responding to their needs in a timely, professional, courteous, and respectful manner.
The City of Melissa partners with FATHOM to provide utility customer service and billing. This partnership supports the City's ongoing effort to provide premier utility billing services to you, our customer. FATHOM Customer Care is available 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday at (855) 266-4941 to assist customers with the following:
- Establish new service (please press " *" at the prompt for new accounts)
- Bilingual customer support (Español)
- Make changes to your existing account
- Transfer or discontinue services
- Make payments on existing accounts (e-check,credit or debit card)
- Questions regarding your bill, account access and services and more.
- Questions regarding Solid Waste & Recycling, including missed pickups, should be directed to Waste Connections at (469) 452-8000 or email@example.com
|City of Melissa Utility Billing Department Staff|
|Carrie Mikeska||Administrative Services Manager/Utility Billing Supervisor|
|Debbie Royston||Customer Service Representative|
|Kim Tiner||Customer Service Representative|
|Our staff are available 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday to address any concerns regarding customer interactions with FATHOM Customer Service or to assist our customers with their utility accounts in any way we can.|
Melissa City Hall
3411 Barker Avenue
Melissa, TX 75454
(972) 838-2035 (No after hour voice mail)
Fax: (972) 837-4394
**please note staff does not respond to this account after hours; for emergencies or service reconnections, please call Public Works on call at (972) 837-4222**
After Hours and Holidays:
- Water and Wastewater emergencies and after hour service reconnections, please call (972) 837-4222 (forwards to on-call Public Works Personnel).
- FATHOM IVR Auto Attendant, please call (855) 266-4941 to make payments using e-check,credit or debit card.
- Curbside payment drop box those dropped off after 4:00 p.m. are processed the next business day after 8:00 a.m. (This includes bill due date so plan accordingly to avoid late penalty.)
City of Melissa Customer Portal
Sign-up for your online account access at https://melissatx.gwfathom.com where you can manage your account, pay your bill, and track your detailed water usage - all with one account!
Learn more how you can start viewing your detailed water usage TODAY!
Outdoor Watering Guidelines
As a reminder the City of Melissa is under water conservation guidelines year round. There are specific restrictions which limit outdoor watering that vary seasonally.
- From April 1 through October 31, standard restrictions are in place and outdoor watering is limited to no more than twice per week as needed.
- Beginning November 1 through March 31, seasonal restrictions limit outdoor watering to no more than once per week only as needed.
Other restrictions remain in place - for more information visit the Water Conservation Measures Web Page.
Want to be sure you are watering ONLY what you need? Sign-up for WaterMyYard.org and receive weekly notifications based on LOCAL weather data right here in Melissa!