To ensure proper discontinuance or transfer of service, please follow the directions below. **You are responsible for any water usage that occurs while the account remains in your name. **
- Customers may disconnect service by contacting FATHOM Customer Care at (855) 266-4941 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Service discontinuance may not be requested more than 7 calendar days in advance.
- Existing security deposits will be applied to the final billing.
- Customers will be billed for any remaining balance due on the account or in the event there is a credit remaining after the deposit has been applied, FATHOM will issue a refund check directly to the customer. Please allow up to 60 days for the refund check.
Transfer of Service:
- Customers can request to transfer service by contacting FATHOM Customer Care at (855) 266-4941 or email@example.com.
- Only the primary account holder may request a transfer of service.
- A move will be considered a transfer when the move out of the current account and the move in to the new account are within 7 days of each other.
- The account balance and security deposit will be transferred the new account in the billing system.