Leak Adjustments

Current residential or commercial customers of the City may request an adjustment to any water bill from the City for extra water used due to damage or an identified leak that has been repaired.
water leak
Please submit the following items via email to ub@cityofmelissa.com or by mail or in person to City of Melissa Utility Billing, 3411 Barker Avenue, Melissa, TX 75454:
  • Receipt of repair from a plumber
    • If you fixed the leak yourself, please submit receipt of materials purchased for repair as well as before and after pictures, if possible.
**Applications must be received by the City within thirty (30) days of the repair of the leak. The City will only make an adjustment to the most recent bill affected by the repaired leak; multi-month adjustments will not be made.**