Report Electrical Service Outage

The City of Melissa is served by two primary companies who manage the electrical infrastructure (such as power lines) in our community.  Should you experience a service outage or encounter a street light outage, you will want to report the outage to one of these providers.

To report a street light outage to the service provider, you will likely need the following information: 
  • Pole Number located on the light pole
  • Nearest intersection where pole is located
  • Subdivision if applicable
*Please note you will be leaving the City of Melissa website once you click on one of these links below*
  • GCEC (contact locally at 903-482-7100 / toll free 800-967-5235)

Residents can also report a street light outage to the Public Works Department using an online form.  When reporting to the Public Works Department please allow 24 hours to respond to your request.