To obtain a building permit the following will be required:
- Site plan (plot plan) - including but not limited to the proposed improvement(s) noting building:
- Adjacent public roadways
- Existing structures
- North point
- Separation and setbacks
- Floor plan
- Roof plan
- Exterior elevations
- Construction details
- Structural plans (must include second floor framing plan when applicable)
- Foundation plan (must be sealed by a State of Texas Licensed Engineer)
- Engineering letter for foundation design is required; this letter should include a statement that the foundation has been designed specifically for soil conditions of listed lot (Must be sealed by a State of Texas Licensed Engineer)
- Masonry on Wood (Must be sealed by a State of Texas Licensed Engineer of built to COG detail)
- Electrical plan (may be combined with floor plan)
- Plumbing plan (may be combined with floor plan)
- Berry Farms and Country Ridge need drainage studies submitted in addition to building plans.
- Some neighborhood associations require a stamp of approval on plans. Please check with your association before submitting building plans.
Foundation plan, details and engineer’s letter shall include:
- Plan number
Plumbing Rough Inspection
A Form Survey sealed by a State of Texas Licensed Surveyor will be required to be on site for the Plumbing Rough Inspection.