Young Adult Programming
During the summer, the Teen Everything Club (TEC) meets every Tuesday at 4:30pm!
This club includes snacks, manga, graphic novels, anime episodes, games, and more!
Read your choice of book and come talk about it at our book club! Ages 12-18, snacks provided.
Do you want to volunteer at the library?
Need volunteer hours for National Honor Society or other organizations?
Your an Public Library is so thankful for all of our volunteers! Here are some ways that you can help your local library and earn hours:
- Market our programs! When you see our posts on Facebook or Instagram, share them to your own social media accounts.
- Help our librarians create their crafts or help them during their programs!
- Create your own social media posts! Let your peers know how much you enjoy our programs!
- Help us shelve and keep our library looking spiffy! Summer is our busiest time and we especially need our volunteers to help us keep up with our shelving!
- Write a book review! Send it in and we will post it to our social media for other to read.
- Record a Book Talk about your favorite book! Why should others read it? Send it in and we will post it for others to be inspired to read. The National Library website has a great article on Book Talks. Check it out at Book Talking - tips to fire a passion for reading!
There is a one-time 20 minute orientation that does go towards your service hours. Please email Jennifer Nehls, Director, to set up your orientation.